10/21/13

weird things whose sight suddenly makes me seriously nauseous

there are few things i can eat that don't make yak. i have found that many other things give me that lovely sensation just upon sight. here's a continually growing list of things (aside from completely obviously gross stuff) that pregnancy has ruined for me... all i have to do is look or think about it to feel like shit. since i'm confined to bed rest, most of the stuff i see is through tv commercials. it's a sad life, man. (disclaimer: i cannot control what i'm repulsed by, sorry if some of this sucks.)

  • chicken pot pie
  • any wendy's commercial containing a pretzel bun
  • acne-ridden or really dry skin
  • nudity aside from my own
  • men with oddly textured body hair
  • sex (sorry, boo)
  • body mods
  • long nails
  • my dogs licking their private parts
  • meat (i'm a vegetarian but looking at meat has never bothered me so much)
  • blood
  • any body fluid
  • acupuncture
  • shower curtains
  • showers :((((